Friday 26 June 2015

I CANT




I can't
A word we use more than a please or a thank you.

I can't
A phrase that defines us as human beings.

I can't
A bullet to the mind of a creative being.


I can't
A source of agony to the wounded soul.

I can't
A word that has wasted the lives of generations.

I can't
Its made us a faceless generation.
A time bomb waiting to explode.



Its  high time we stopped the I can't .
Deleted the word from our dictionary of hope.
Broke away the chains of limitations.
Fought the war  of depressions.


We cannot reach our potential if we are afraid of failure.
 I won't say its easy to use the word I can.
Neither is it fulfilling to believe you can't.



But have you stopped to ask.
Ain't I worth the hope?
Ain't I worth the fight ?
Ain't I worth winning the battle for?


Not until we've sat down.
To understand these questions.
Can we feel the impact of the words we use.
Never believe you CANT do anything.
Just know that you CAN do anything.
            DIU

2 comments:

  1. I Can't stop myself from expecting your next post.
    Nice one Debora...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see u online again;
    I can't wait to see ur face.....u jst tu much, wat a creat mind. kep it up

    ReplyDelete