Tuesday 16 June 2015

LOYALTY


Loyalty the slavery of the mind.
The unwanted price for a face.
The best way to win a soul.
The mute button of a voice.




We all are loyal to something in our lives.
Fame,money,work,family,ourselves.
We are eager to lose our minds.
Without thinking about the consequences.






Loyalty breaks the soul of a man.
It makes a man like a pack of wolves.
It makes a man as humble as a dog.
The act of secrecy binds the mind.




Be loyal to what you believe in.
In the absence of faith give trust.
Do not loose what you are.
To the desires of the heart.

2 comments:

  1. Loyalty goes a long way for me....maybe cuz I am a loyalist...Hello mami...First time here..I followed a link from.....(I can't remember)...I hope to visit again.

    Tibs Tells Tales

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always something we are loyal to... Somehow I guess, it keeps walls intact around us intact.
    Great words Debbie.

    ReplyDelete